Moving Forward.

Well, I have ALL my phone calls and emails to them, stored on my old iPhone. It simply dates back to multiple mixups starting right after I order the grill directly from Weber. Whenever I opened a complaint with them they reply with a number and that is the last time I hear from them. Oh well, if nothing else I can take the inside of the grill out and burn wood 😂😂😂👍

1604674584076.png

Really people? I know everyone here is nice and friendly, but this corners guy is yanking our chains! Anyone, even someone with no common sense, would have already returned this. It makes no sense. At all! I’m calling on admin to do something. Throw a troll back under the bridge where it belongs...lol

All you SOTM winners are decorated enough. It should be us plain folk that gets that pesky EX 6. 😜

Really people? I know everyone here is nice and friendly, but this corners guy is yanking our chains! Anyone, even someone with no common sense, would have already returned this. It makes no sense. At all! I’m calling on admin to do something. Throw a troll back under the bridge where it belongs...lol

Again, a Troll?

FYI: After months of trying to reach a Weber Tech, I just now got off the phone after two ++ Hours with a tech support guy who called me and APOLOGIZED numerous times to me. Apparently I fell through the cracks with all my attempts for assistance. Tech walked me through the download procedures for all the firmware and software. It took two attempts to get that accomplished. Paired my phone, sending me new replacement parts for the hopper, authorized me to hire a technician to install one of the hopper parts. Gave me his DIRECT email address and AGAIN APOLOGIZED for the huge mixup. ALL my email requests for support was attached to his email, showing me that he finally received them.
To the left winged individuals who are calling me a troll: There will come a time in your life that you will need some type of assistance. When you are called troll, idiot, etc then just remember that KARMA is hell.
I won’t be staying in this forum now that I have a place will REAL ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT.
TO the minute section of those that attempted to assist me: THANK YOU!

Again, a Troll?

FYI: After months of trying to reach a Weber Tech, I just now got off the phone after two ++ Hours with a tech support guy who called me and APOLOGIZED numerous times to me. Apparently I fell through the cracks with all my attempts for assistance. Tech walked me through the download procedures for all the firmware and software. It took two attempts to get that accomplished. Paired my phone, sending me new replacement parts for the hopper, authorized me to hire a technician to install one of the hopper parts. Gave me his DIRECT email address and AGAIN APOLOGIZED for the huge mixup. ALL my email requests for support was attached to his email, showing me that he finally received them.
To the left winged individuals who are calling me a troll: There will come a time in your life that you will need some type of assistance. When you are called troll, idiot, etc then just remember that KARMA is hell.
I won’t be staying in this forum now that I have a place will REAL ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT.
Oh no! Your not staying?
TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!
You’re welcome.

Oh no! Your not staying?
TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!
You’re welcome.

No problem. Now you and sleepy Joe need to go back to your basement. BWAHAHAHA X’s 2!!!!

Again, a Troll?

I wish you well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back