Moving Forward.

ALL the firm and software is what came with the grill. Based on ALL the updates that Weber has put out, I’m not sure the temp readings will be accurate.
????? Bye.

Sorry, I can’t help you. Once you download the connect app on your iPhone, power up the grill ( or the other way around if you prefer. They will seek one another via Bluetooth ( it must be on) then pair with he SmokeFire and let it do its thing.
TKS.

I don’t know how you can’t contact anyone from Weber, I call them and get through almost immediately. I’ve even talked to a supervisor, had an issue with a blown fuse. Took a few days, but finally got it resolved. Corners, Weber really is a good company, their customer service is good. During this COVID thing, everyone is relearning how to use patience again. As someone who likedthis push button/results world. I get super frustrated when I think things aren’t happening fast enough. It will all work out

Thank you.
I have tried that. It should be a straightforward solution to get things up and running. However, NONE of this is working. Three days ago I purchased a new iPhone thinking that would solve things. Nope! I had a similar experience with Treager. The app wouldn’t work. I trashed that grill and bought this EX6. ITHINK the problem is with their app but not sure.
photo of grill outside my garage.
0337B5D8-D563-4CDD-8094-9F74367195D4.jpeg
0337B5D8-D563-4CDD-8094-9F74367195D4.jpeg
08BC7825-0F6A-4A5C-8195-F4EB6FCEB17B.jpeg
6EB5D6A2-7DA0-4167-87E2-D2DF48149E6D.jpeg
22B11A8B-9CBC-47DA-AD67-68A77F6C8FBB.jpeg

I don’t know how you can’t contact anyone from Weber, I call them and get through almost immediately. I’ve even talked to a supervisor, had an issue with a blown fuse. Took a few days, but finally got it resolved. Corners, Weber really is a good company, their customer service is good. During this COVID thing, everyone is relearning how to use patience again. As someone who likedthis push button/results world. I get super frustrated when I think things aren’t happening fast enough. It will all work out
Well, I have ALL my phone calls and emails to them, stored on my old iPhone. It simply dates back to multiple mixups starting right after I order the grill directly from Weber. Whenever I opened a complaint with them they reply with a number and that is the last time I hear from them. Oh well, if nothing else I can take the inside of the grill out and burn wood 😂😂😂👍

Troll!

I just thought to myself....Troll! It has to be! No one is this ignorant.

Corners - what email address(es) are you sending to? Weber does not respond with a number, all my responses are a reply to the title of my email. And that is for either direct email or through the app.

If you are receiving some sort of “number” as a response to your email it sounds like you may be emailing a dealer and this is their own “ticketing” system.

Thank you

This is my latest reply after I EMAILED directly off one of Weber’s sites. I just got this via mg email. Troll? Nope.

Hi, We are just a fan forum for the Smoke Fire - We aren't affiliated with weber. Please post up your experience here and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.

https://www.weberpelletgrills.com/forums/weber-talk.2/

Thanks,
Dan

You know that the link in that reply is for this forum right?

You need to open a weber warranty ticket here:

Give them your serial number and model number and request the new parts - chute, auger, and pellet slide. I bought mine in September with no issues in getting the new parts they promptly replied. I cooked on mine with no issues prior to upgrading.

Thank you

This is my latest reply after I EMAILED directly off one of Weber’s sites. I just got this via mg email. Troll? Nope.

Hi, We are just a fan forum for the Smoke Fire - We aren't affiliated with weber. Please post up your experience here and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.

https://www.weberpelletgrills.com/forums/weber-talk.2/

Thanks,
Dan
That’s not Weber site, that’s this fan forum. If that’s who you are contacting for support you’ll never get it.

here is Weber support phone number
1-800-446-1071
Here is their email
[email protected]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back