🔥 What's cooking on your SmokeFire/Searwood? 🥩

Hake and Clams in Garlic and Wine Sauce In a Cast Iron Skillet

Did this and super tasty if you like fish dishes, the sauce worked really well. A one pot cook in a skillet with lid.

View attachment 1560

View attachment 1561View attachment 1562

If you fancy giving it ago recipe here I chose Hake as it is my favourite white fish, but sure any type of white fish would work. Used Clam stock cubes, gave great flavour as Clam Juice is hard to find over here and homemade bacon bits in place of the pancetta, otherwise as is.
My 9 year old would love that!! He loves all seafood, I can’t eat it.🤢

My 9 year old would love that!! He loves all seafood, I can’t eat it.🤢
I understand what your saying, I have a real phobia and dislike of Bananas and seeing a picture of one is enough to make me want to gag. If you don't like something, that's it.

You're not alone a lot of people don't like seafood, me I love most of it except oysters.

Drumsticks going on soon.
Wife’s favorite!
449A1D59-6047-451C-8761-D559F7CEB52B.jpeg

OT. I did some BS thighs on an old school kettle for lunch. Threw on a bunch of asparagus but forgot to get pic of that. 7E6A4E64-B754-420F-90A3-C15E9DB6649D.jpeg90170273-5E74-4825-BF5E-A2A3B09FB088.jpeg

Shockingly I’m doing more spatchcock chickens. Added some new potatoes this time. Cooked two but forgot pic as first one was smaller and got done quicker.
View attachment 1568
Great color! Who don’t like great yardbird? I know I love it. Enjoy.

Shockingly I’m doing more spatchcock chickens. Added some new potatoes this time. Cooked two but forgot pic as first one was smaller and got done quicker.
View attachment 1568
Just like you I love my spatchcock chickens! But you’ve got to try the Texas half chicken recipe. In a pan with butter and seasoning “undressed”...OMG. Check out Matt Pittman’s Treager kitchen video.

Think that’s first time I’ve ever seen kangaroo leg. What’s the plan for it and what does it taste like?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back