Website Upgrade!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've upgraded the website this morning to the latest version of the forum software. One of the biggest changes you'll notice is the new message editor. This should work much better on mobile device (iPhones, iPads, Android Phones, Tablets)

If you notice any issues or problems, please let me know!

Pictures look larger, kind of more blurry but larger.

Thanks, very much appreciated. Cheers!

Is it a New Year's Day effect from yesterday? :)

Seems like some Picts are good some are not? Wonder if it’s the phone, or setting in the website

I've upgraded the website today to the latest version of the forum software. Let me know if you have any problems!

I'm also currently rebuilding all of the thumbnail images. I'm hoping that will help with the quality. The site may be running slow until that process is complete.

I've upgraded the website today to the latest version of the forum software. Let me know if you have any problems!

I'm also currently rebuilding all of the thumbnail images. I'm hoping that will help with the quality. The site may be running slow until that process is complete.
Thank you for all you do to keep this forum purring!

The forum software has been updated today. Please let me know if you have any issues!

After you attach pics, once they are at 100% tap on the upper left where it says “insert”, then choose “full picture” it will put in the clearer pics.

The website has been moved to a new server! If you are having issues, please post here or if you can't login, please contact me here:

The website software has been upgraded!

One of the biggest changes you'll notice is a new "Dark Mode". This can be changed by clicking on the sun/moon in the upper right hand corner.

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 5.02.29 PM.png

Back