Gift?!

Same here, just got mine last night. There is a note in the box that asks if you could post some positive reviews on the great food that you are making on the SF. Honestly since the last update things have been very good, no issues at this point. Food has been excellent, even better then my old WSM.

Mine was delivered yesterday.
2020-08-13 17.08.27.jpg

Feeling left out. Lol...mine came ups

Hoping i get one that would be nice . However my wife bought mine from weber under her email and registered it on mine . Could always use another glass for a full beer

I actually forgot to post that I got mine about 3 weeks ago. Wasn’t expecting anything and was a pleasant surprise. Now I have FIVE glow plugs(3 having been bought!). Still, I thanked Weber for the gift. Glad I stayed with them.

Where did UPS show they shipped from? I have a delivery showing up in my UPS app that says from MAS Premium. Looking them up they show as an incentives fulfillment company. Crossing my fingers I get to be in the cool kid club.

Where did UPS show they shipped from? I have a delivery showing up in my UPS app that says from MAS Premium. Looking them up they show as an incentives fulfillment company. Crossing my fingers I get to be in the cool kid club.
Thanks Abmet, just checked the UPS app and sure enough something is on its way from Mas Premium and I can’t wait!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back