🔥 What's cooking on your SmokeFire/Searwood? 🥩

AD0FC467-07F6-4940-8327-F5661CEAE6E3.jpeg

I finally had time to move the SF to the "pit" with the rest of the family. Made wings, Tri-Tip and pork tenderloins (forgot pictures of those).FD.jpgFD-3.jpgFD-2.jpgFD-1.jpgFD-4.jpgFD-5.jpg

The wings and tenderloins were perfect, I over shot the temp on the tri tip, finished at 140. Great way to spend the day with my kids and grand kids.

I can't figure out why the pictures always end up in the middle of the text.

Hungry????? Looks nice, enjoy.
When you do a long smoke, you might as well fill it up. My daughter has five kids, so she got two butts. My son and his room mate got one. We got one.

I learned a lot this run. I usually put the butts in paper and a pan after three to four hours. That lets me catch the juice to put back on the chopped meat. Well, this weekend it rained the entire time. The increase in humidity doubled the amount of juice in the pan. I put it all on the meat and you pour the meat out of the bag. First batch went into breakfast tacos. Pretty darn good and easy to use. I want to see what happens with the new Weber pan under the grill.

When you do a long smoke, you might as well fill it up. My daughter has five kids, so she got two butts. My son and his room mate got one. We got one.

I learned a lot this run. I usually put the butts in paper and a pan after three to four hours. That lets me catch the juice to put back on the chopped meat. Well, this weekend it rained the entire time. The increase in humidity doubled the amount of juice in the pan. I put it all on the meat and you pour the meat out of the bag. First batch went into breakfast tacos. Pretty darn good and easy to use. I want to see what happens with the new Weber pan under the grill.
Yeah I was just busting your chops. I’m quite sure it was appreciated by the family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back