Smokefire disappointing

Rickyjk619

Reaction score
I have tried two smokes two days in a row. The temperature reaches desired setting for a few minutes then starts falling. I’m very disappointed in the quality of this Weber Smoker. Not what I expected for this price. I would recommend that anyone thinking about this purchase would wait until all the bugs are worked out. I thought better of Weber on this release but they are no better than any other commercial company. All about the dollar. I think I am going to dispute the AMEX charge at this point. I can’t even get in contact with customer service.

I have tried two smokes two days in a row. The temperature reaches desired setting for a few minutes then starts falling. I’m very disappointed in the quality of this Weber Smoker. Not what I expected for this price. I would recommend that anyone thinking about this purchase would wait until all the bugs are worked out. I thought better of Weber on this release but they are no better than any other commercial company. All about the dollar. I think I am going to dispute the AMEX charge at this point. I can’t even get in contact with customer service.
Tomorrow will be 3 days without any reply to my emails. I refused delivery. I told them IF they don't have an answer to me about how and when I am getting refunded I will take it up with my credit card company. In fairness to them, I cannot imagine how big of a mess they have there. I think I am ordering a Rec Tec when my refund gets straightened out.

Tomorrow will be 3 days without any reply to my emails. I refused delivery. I told them IF they don't have an answer to me about how and when I am getting refunded I will take it up with my credit card company. In fairness to them, I cannot imagine how big of a mess they have there. I think I am ordering a Rec Tec when my refund gets straightened out.
I have a buddy that bought the Rectec he hasn’t been disappointed yet.

I have a buddy that bought the Rectec he hasn’t been disappointed yet.
I am looking at the RT700 otherwise known as the Bull. None of them are perfect, but this one has been road tested and has high ratings. Same price. I am rooting for Weber. They are under the gun and I am not happy that they are feeling the pain I am sure. Meanwhile I have been without my Traeger for about 1.5 months and it is sorely missed! So I need something sooner not later.

I am looking at the RT700 otherwise known as the Bull. None of them are perfect, but this one has been road tested and has high ratings. Same price. I am rooting for Weber. They are under the gun and I am not happy that they are feeling the pain I am sure. Meanwhile I have been without my Traeger for about 1.5 months and it is sorely missed! So I need something sooner not later.
I’m clear. I burnt up a Pit Boss in less than a year. I just want a reliable smoker. I thought Weber would the choice but I guess I’m a beta tester for them. Very disappointing.

Latest Discussions

Back