Is it a Gen 2?

They all come with that massive marketing sticker.
Yep that thing is pain to remove if cold. I found that out after pealing it off in chunks in 15 degree weather last February.

No Gen 2 label on the box...does have the stickers with the 23510201 on each side and the date of H:10/21/20. looked like a pretty sloppy pack inside the box but after seeing some unboxing vids that may just be how they pack them.

Guess ill see for sure when I build it.
Mine had three glow plugs included and two temp probes. The label on the box had a 10/28/20 date. The instruction manual had a 9/4/20 print date but had a revised 450 burn in temp. It did updates when powered on. Registration showed Gen 2

Just received my "Gen 2" EX6 that was purchased from Weber today. Have not opened it yet as i am waiting on my after market casters to arrive to build it. No where on the box or shipping labels, paperwork, etc. does it say anything about being Gen 2...All of it just says EX6. The labels on the box have a H: with a date next to it and the date is 10/21/2020.

Those who have got a Gen 2 unit, was there anything anywhere in any literature that says Gen 2 or do i have to take it apart to make sure the Auger, motor, etc. are all the new parts and indeed a "Gen 2"

All my confirmations and emails from Weber do specify it as a 2nd Generation...i just want to make sure i was shipped the correct item.
Could you share what kind of Casters did you get?

Could you share what kind of Casters did you get?

1608143522542.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Discussions

Back