Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster Blend Wood Pellets $8.49

weber-pellet-deal-jpg.467

Lowes has the Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster Blend Wood Pellets for 50% off right now. Use Brickseek to check the stock status in your area: https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/?sku=1002265674

Neither Home Depot or Lowe’s in my area carry Weber pellets. When I ask about them they act like I’m from Mars. Do t what I’m talking about.

Neither Home Depot or Lowe’s in my area carry Weber pellets. When I ask about them they act like I’m from Mars. Do t what I’m talking about.
I guess it all depends on whether or not they carry the SF product line. In our area, Lowe’s does, but not Home Depot.

In my area I have two retailers, a garden center and a hardware store, that also sell the entire Weber line, including the SF, and one of them routinely sells the pellets for $14. The garden center also gives you “bucks” for each $10 you spend on plants, landscaping, and Weber products during the year that then can be traded in for up to 50% off the value of pellets and other products.

My wife buys lots of plants and shrubs from them, I get to pay her bills, but also get the “bucks” that allows me to stay stocked up on pellets for $7 per bag...such a deal 😅 as long as I don’t do the real math...

I bought 20 bags from my local store. Use the Lowe's card for an additional 5% and they come out to $8.07!
They just restocked and price is still the same. Might have to get some more if I can figure out where to store them!

Guys found Weber pure lump briquettes last year for $5 a bag. 😲

Kill you for saving so much money???😜

Latest Discussions

Back