Kingsford Signature Pellets

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HEB started carrying 3 different new brands of Kingsford Pellets. I went ahead and picked up a bag of the Signature flavor. (Cherry, Hickory, and Maple)

Has anyone heard any good reviews on these?

kingsford-pellets.jpg

I have never seen them, but I heard Harry Soo say that the SmokeFire is made to burn other brand pellets. So that means we all have more choices! I have a bunch of Traeger pellets leftover from when I still had a traeger Texas Elite 34. I feel like I will be able to make them work in my new Weber. I am so excited to have it soon! Unlike some I only recently ordered mine, so I know that some of you have been waiting since December! I am glad we have this forum to share in.

Never seen or herd they offered pellets l use there charcoal all the time, how much were they and l think l can see 20Lbs on the bottom right corner is that correct, I don't know what HEB is would they have that up in Detroit.

i just sent HEB to the google brain l see there is one up here but still a ways over the border for me, I cant wait to hear how they turn out for you. their charcoal goes on for a great deal at lowes around your holidays the 4 and such, Maybe that will be the norm with their pellets too.

Never seen or herd they offered pellets l use there charcoal all the time, how much were they and l think l can see 20Lbs on the bottom right corner is that correct, I don't know what HEB is would they have that up in Detroit.

I think they were about $14 for a 20lb bag. Here's a close up of what the pellets look like.

kingsford-wood-pellets.jpeg

Just ordered the Hickory, Cherry and Maple pellets from HD. I like that these pellets indicate they are 100% of the described hardwood and not mixed with oar or any other hardwood.

Can't wait for Wednesday when the SmokeFire gets here and can fire these babies up!

HEB started carrying 3 different new brands of Kingsford Pellets. I went ahead and picked up a bag of the Signature flavor. (Cherry, Hickory, and Maple)

Has anyone heard any good reviews on these?

View attachment 21
Used the Hickory and Cherry so far worked great for me. My wife found them in Publix, Haven't seen the signature in our local store yet.

Latest Discussions

Back