Brisket - Fat side up or down? [poll]

Brisket - Fat side up or down?


  • Total voters
    16

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
625
Location
Austin, TX
I'm still learning and always interested to hear how others cook brisket. While I've made some good ones, I think there is always room for improvement.

So with that said, how do you smoke your brisket on the SmokeFire? Fat side up or down? Be sure to vote in the poll!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Different brisket attempt Brag About Your Cook! Weber EX6: The First Day 🔥 What's cooking on your Weber Slate / Griddle? 🍔 No BBQ but I threw this together for the family on vacation. Cocktails on the deck in Tahoe. Same ole Smokefire
Different brisket attempt Brag About Your Cook! Weber EX6: The First Day 🔥 What's cooking on your Weber Slate / Griddle? 🍔 No BBQ but I threw this together for the family on vacation. Cocktails on the deck in Tahoe.
Back
Top